I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

Our Button

free forum

S ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ʀ ᴏ ᴡ

Go down

S ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ʀ ᴏ ᴡ

Post by Sparrow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:23 pm

"Reflections can't talk.. lucky for you, they can't laugh either."

3 years old

Timber wolf

Native Tongue:

Pack & Rank:
Finnic, Nemik

"Someone said that you didn’t have half a brain, but I defended you, I insisted that you did!"

Well, their's a giant reference up top, but in case you couldn't tell - Sparrow is a pretty average fella. He's not short, but he's not a giant either. He's not disgustingly skinny, nor is he jiggling with fat - but his body is lean and fit, and rather well rounded in terms of speed and strength. His fur is a mix of light browns and greys and creams and blacks - but it's mostly just a greyish blend of colors. His eyes are also a deep, oceany blue. Not neon or icy.

Sarcastic - marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.
Sparrow is the most sarcastic wolf you will ever meet in your entire lifetime, and that I guarantee as a fact. He uses it for everything, even as a defense mechanism. It's his go-to, and his second language, and if you can't handle sarcasm then don't be around this guy.

Honest - free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.
Honesty is Sparrow's main policy and ideal that he goes by and will never give it up. He can, at times, be brutal in his honesty but that's mainly because he doesn't see the point in beating around the bush and likes to just go for it.

Intelligent(Intelligence) - the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Clever, smart, intelligent, bright, quick-witted - anything that can be used as a synonym for intelligent, can be used to describe Sparrow. He's agile-minded and can think of a way out of any situation and also has a great expanse of knowledge at his disposal, which makes him extremely useful in almost any situation when it comes down to it.

Intolerant - not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.
When it comes to anything that he can take as annoying - which is a lot, especially concerning stupidity - Sparrow is especially intolerant. This doesn't mean, however, that when he first meets a wolf and the wolf doesn't like the same type of meet Sparrow likes that Sparrow's going to go all raging bull - no. He just can get particularly annoyed. Only after a bit of time and persistence will he truly start to take some course of action.

Cautious - careful to avoid potential problems or dangers.
Who likes to have problems? No one does, and Sparrow is no different. When it comes to unnecessary dangers or problems - unnecessary being the key word here, due to the fact that most of his problems are indeed necessary to go through in order to survive - he doesn't like having them, because he sees no point. Being cautious comes hand in hand with being distrustful - which at some level has something to do with his intelligence as well - because he doesn't mindlessly trust whoever is blatantly nice to him.

Meh. I'll add more later.

Vale Petals : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: S ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ʀ ᴏ ᴡ

Post by Danny on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:27 am

So many burns. o.o

Vale Petals : 174

View user profile http://bone.forumotion.cc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum